Journal "Environmental Justice and Sustainable Development"
The journal "Environmental Justice and Sustainable Development" is a project of the Environmental Justice Institute to further development the paper series with the same name that exists under guidance of the Freie Universität Berlin since 2012 (finde previous publications here).
Submission of Manuscripts
Please read all the instructions to authors before submitting.
A cover letter should accompany the manuscript and indicate that the work has not previously been published, is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that all authors have read and agree with the contents of the submission, and that all authors have contributed substantially to the work.
COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT FORM
Manuscripts should be submitted with the understanding that they have neither been published, nor are under consideration for publication elsewhere, except in the form of an abstract. Prior abstract publications should be described in the form of a footnote to the title. Published manuscripts become the sole property of the Paper Series "Environmental Justice and Sustainable Development" and will be copyrighted according to Refubium Rights/Licenses. By submitting a manuscript to the Journal, the author(s) agree(s) to each of the conditions.
Upon acceptance of any manuscript, all authors will receive a follow-up email with instructions on how to complete our online Copyright Agreement form. It is critical to ensure the accuracy of ALL authors' email addresses when uploading submissions to Manuscript Central to ensure the proper delivery of all email communications.
Preparation of Manuscript
- Manuscripts should be no longer than 3,000 words, exclusive of tables and figures
- Citation: APA 6th or 7th style
- Manuscripts must be submitted as a Word-type file (.doc, .docx, .odt)
- Number each page of text consecutively.
- All figures and tables should be numbered consecutively according to their order of citation in text. Both figured and tables are to be embedded in the submitted text already.
Manuscripts should have the following sections in order:
- Title page: including
- the complete title of the paper
- all authors' full names, addresses, contact information, and affiliations of each author
- a brief running (short) title
- the corresponding author's complete contact information including full mailing and e-mail addresses
- Manuscript keywords (search terms): a minimum of three (3), maximum of six (6)
- Abstract: 250 words or less, without use of subheadings
- Introduction: Summarize the topic and its significance
- Acknowledgments (if any)